chat3Women executives are empowered about their overall organization performance this year, about 89 percent of them are, compromising 8 percent higher than last year. On the other hand, about 92 percent of them are expecting to venture into new businesses this year. Sounds interesting, don’t you think? Check out more facts and stats from the source below this article.

Source: Marketing Pilgrim